Early Childhood Music through English Teacher
Freelance Positions Only
-Teach group classes, private and semi-private in music and English.
-Follow the company's teaching manual and lesson plans, routines and its philosophy.
-Participate in events
-BA or equivalent in music with advanced piano skills. Singing or additional instrumental skills a plus.
-Have excellent communication and social skills
-Must be native or near native English speaker with unaccented English
-Must be available during after school hours and some mornings
-Available to work on weekends a plus
-Must complete a training program at Musical Munchkins
To apply for this position please send us a cover letter and resume relating to your work experience to email@example.com.
Musical Munchkins EU is seeking highly energetic and self motivated individuals to work in a fast paced work environment in Vienna’s First District.
Tutoring Positions are available for Fall 2021
After-school Program Team Members
- Contribute to Students Learning, Growth, and advancement
- Demonstrate academic competence in subject areas
- Maintain a growth mindset toward student learning and teaching practice
- Serve as a role model for students
- Prepare group activities and homework in the field of English or Music
- Supervise and assist children during their homework and practice times
- Manage the students snack time
- Pickup from school
- - Experience with Children in a group setting as well as strong Leadership Skills
- - Excellent communication and social skills in English and German
- - Monitor and motivate the children during their education
- Self motivated, take initiative, sensible, and have team spirit
- - Available Monday through Thursday 14:00-17:00
- Tutor - 17 per hour
- After school Assistant - 11.50 € per hour
To apply for this position please send us a cover letter and resume related to your work experience to firstname.lastname@example.org