- Class enrollment is based on a first come, first served basis, dependent upon the date of receipt of the payment of tuition fees.
- Class teacher assignments are strictly at the prerogative of the management, and are assigned at the beginning of each semester. We are unable to accommodate special teacher requests.
- A minimum of two students is required for each group class. If the class minimum enrollment is not met, we reserve the right to withdraw the class offering. Every effort will be made to accommodate your second or third choice of day and time.
- One parent or designated guardian must accompany student(s) under the age of 11, to each group lesson. We reserve the right to require parent participation over the age of 11, if it is deemed necessary by the teacher.
- All tuition fees are due upon registration.
- We accept Bank Transfer and Visa/Master card for tuition fees of online registration.You will receive an email confirmation once your payment has been processed. The online registration payment option will include:
- Visa/Master Card
- We accept Master Card, Visa, Bankomat, or cash payment for tuition fees at our office. Payment options available at the office:
- Visa/Master card
- 2 or 3 installment payments via SEPA Direct Debit
- NO TUITION FEE REFUNDS will be issued after your child is registered, or for any unattended classes.
- Tuition fees are reviewed annually for increase, to reflect cost of inflation.
- While in class:
a. No photography or videoing of lessons
b. No food or drink in the classroom
c. No use of mobile phones. All phone must be put on silent
d. No other children can accompany the student. Parent(s) or designated guardian only.
- We have a zero-tolerance policy for any use of profanity, abusive or threatening language or behavior, and any such behavior from parents or students will result in the student being immediately expelled without refund.
- We ask that teachers and staff be treated with the same respect as we respect and love our students.
- Makeup lessons are available for no more than 3 missed classes per semester.
- Makeup sessions are limited by space availability and are not guaranteed.
a. If you missed a session and would like to makeup, please call the office to enquire the availability of space.