SUMMER FUN DAY CAMP 2019
Who: Both native and non-native English speakers ages 6-15 years of age unaccompanied by an adult. Students wishing to advance and improve their musical, instrumental, and language skills using the fun, summer month.
Depending on age group and beginner-intermediate-advanced category, lessons and activites may be varied.
Session 1: July 1-5
Session 2: July 8-12 (performance)
Session 3: July 15-19
Session 4: July 22-26 (performance)
Each Session runs Monday - Friday from 8:30 am to 16:30 pm.
Depending on age and level differences, performances will be scheduled separately.
What: Each student will receive a daily private lesson in piano, singing, guitar, or flute, plus daily group activities of:
- Music Theory and Solfeggio classes
- Dance/movement classes
- Group singing and theater rehearsal
- Games and story time
- Costume and makeup
- Individual Practice Sessions
- Day trip for outdoor swimming and sports combined with English practice in the outdoors with plenty of fresh air and sunshine!
- Every day lunch and games at the Boerse park
All of our activities are in English. To register, please go to our link SUMMER CAMP REGISTRATION