Musical Munchkins™ Program
Children are exposed to a wide variety of musical concepts and basic English through singing, dancing, playing musical instruments and storytelling.
- Courses for very young children concentrate on rhythms, tone, images, colour and counting
- Children ages 3 and up learn to read music and play basic patterns on a keyboard, with songs and instructions in English
- The program focuses on three way participation:Parent-Child-Educator!
Parental participation plays an important role in the success of the learning process.
Consistant attendance, classes meet once a week per semester for 17 weeks.
We use our own teaching manuals, materials, and produce our own music CDs with original songs!
- Children can sight read musical notes, be able to play piano and identify primary chords
- Practice habit is established
- Children are prepared for their formal, ongoing education
- Globally equipped for the future: Creativity, Social Skills, Language adaptability
All instructions are in English. Parent/Guardian participation is required.
All children who are enrolled in the complete semester course with consistent attendance will receive a Student Progress Report at the end of each semester.